Arc System Works (most well known as the developers of the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue fighting game series) have announced that they will be cooperating with Lab Zero Games to publish the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions of Skullgirls 2nd Encore in Japan. Alongside this announcement was the reveal that the game will also feature a full Japanese voiceover for its overseas release courtesy of the Japanese publisher!
While the full cast hasn't yet been revealed, the Japanese games site GamesTalk divulged that Filia's Japanese voice actress will be , well-known for her roles in both anime and video games. She has interestingly enough worked on dubbing an English game before, having voiced Anderson in the Japanese dub of Call of Duty: Black Ops I…Read more >
- All stage pages up to date and of equal quality.
- All character pages up to date and of equal quality.
- Update Voice Pack Listing page and other character '/Quotes' pages.
- Create 'Taunt' page.
- Make it clear on 'Skullgirls', 'Skullgirls Encore' and
'Skullgirls 2nd Encore' pages the difference between versions for
filthy causalsgeneral community clarity.
- Add info on Queen of the Hill Mode.
- Prepare for the great Robo-pocalypse of July 2015.
- Crediting voice actors/actresses on Voice Actor Listing page.
- Completing all character '/Script' pages.
- Complete merchandise pages.
Update infoboxes with new format.
- Organize galleries with new images (and complete my previous blog post on images)
- Update HUD/Basic Mechanics/Advanced M…
This is a temp. storage for images that had not been uploaded onto the wiki. These images are to be placed into their character galleries. This Blog will be deleted after all the images here move onto the correct pages.
Any repeat images are deliberate!!! I have checked for quality, and these are better!
Images from Alex Ahad's Tumblr, DeviantArt and Danbooru.
Another good link=Reverge Lab's old flickr
PLUS: Look back at the other artist accounts/websites/twitter/tumblr for IGG Backer Postcards.
Tumblr:Read more >
I have been adding screenshots of the images found in the Art Gallery lately, and while I'm not quite there yet, I am coming close to the inevitable Cinematics section.
My original plan was too upload them as tiny video galleries, were clicking on them would play the video on an enlarged screen. Problem is I am unsure how to record off Steam, which is the only system I play the game on. :/ Along with being too stingy to pay for/download a video software.
So my other ideas include:
- Take screenshots of the images + text in the cutscenes and group them together in a tag somehow. Kind of like a slideshow of the scene without the music.
- Take the photos of the thumbnails of the cutscenes only (though most of them are the same image of a Filia silhoue…
I found these links from the background designers official blog that contain some of the newer stages final stage design, there background NPCs (with animations!) and all the concept work/process that were done to make it. The problem is that I'm too busy (lazy) to add them all. Instead I added the links to them in case anyone wanted to look/add them on themselves:
- Glass Canopy:
- Under the Bridge:
- Rooftops Assault:
- River King Casino & New Meridian Rooftops:
This means that some pictures of the NPCs already on the wiki can be replaced to their animated versions; and I guess the older stage concepts can be ordered in the gallery like they are in the 'Little Innsmouth' page.
I will probably add some myself in time, it's just that since t…Read more >