Universal Commands are a group of identical-command moves which all playable characters in Skullgirls have, including throws, outtakes and ensemble attacks. In-game, Universal Commands are listed separately from the individual character command lists.
List of Universal Commands
- Throw: (air OK). The player's character attempts to grab the opponent's character if they are close, throwing them if successful. Each character has a ground throw and an air throw, with some having command throws.
- Switch team members: OR . The player switches their current character for another character in their team. The incoming character also performs an attack as they tag in.
- Ensemble attack 2nd: OR OR . The player's second character briefly appears and initiates an attack.
- Ensemble attack 3rd: OR OR . The player's third character briefly appears and initiates an attack.
- Manual Dash: (air OK).
- Reaction Shot: while blocking.
- Infinity Breaker: Any attack button when emitting green/pink hit sparks. Enabled when the game's system detects a combo set-up from the opponent which would result in a continuous loop (indicated by the hit sparks), the player's character initiates a burst to escape from the combo.
- Outtake: Requires 1 level of Tension. + OR + . The player's character executes an attack which forces the opponent to switch characters if successful.
- Stunt Double: Requires 1 level of Tension. + OR + while blocking or using Infinity Breaker. While the player's character is blocking or bursting, one of their secondary characters appears and initiates an attack.
Individual Universal Commands
|Samson transforms into an octopus, squeezes the opponent fiercely, and tosses them aside.|
|Samson transforms into a widow and flings the captured opponent up and down.|
|Filia flies on-screen with a strong kick that knocks back any opponents it connects with and causes wall bounce.|
|Filia fiercely swings her hair around and knocks the opposing point character offscreen.|
|Peacock throws the opponent in a burlap sack and proceeds to stomp on them, with the last hit freeing the opponent.|
|Peacock pulls the opponent into a cartoon smoke bubble and beats them up.|
|Peacock hits the opponent with a spiked baseball bat.|
|Parasoul rides onscreen on a motorcycle operated by one of her Black Egret soldiers, which knocks the opponent down upon contact.|
|Parasoul opens up Krieg and uses it to knock the opposing point character offscreen.|
|Upon grabbing her opponent, Ms. Fortune wraps him/her in her arms and legs' flesh and nerves which then take on the form of a huge yarn ball. She spins them on her stumps before throwing her opponent away.|
|Ms. Fortune grabs her opponent and somersaults forward twice before throwing them back onto the ground right below her.|
|Ms. Fortune's head flies onscreen and attacks any nearby opponents, knocking them down. Ms. Fortune then jumps in as her head re-attaches itself to her body. When she is tagging in with her head detached, she will simply jump in without attacking.|
|Ms. Fortune detaches her tail and swing it like a golf club, knocking the opposing point character offscreen.|
|Valentine knocks out her opponent with a puff of chloroform. Opponent will perform knockout animation, leaving them vulnerable to attacks.|
|Double takes the form of a huge, demonic hand with a mouth, grabs the opponent with the "tongue" (which consists of hands), and crushes the opponent before spitting them out.|
|At first, Double transforms into Ms. Fortune and performs Cat Ceiling, but then turns into Painwheel and attacks with an aerial Buer Reaper.|
|Robo-Fortune grabs her opponent and lays on her back before her hands and legs seperate from her body and hover into the air using rocket boosters, still holding the opponent. Then, her stumps each fire a laser, creating one huge laser. The opponent flies upward before falling back onto the ground.|
|Robo-Fortune grabs her opponent and sends electrical currents from her arms, electrocuting him/her. Upon being hit one final time the opponent flies back a moderate distance and lands on the ground.|
|Move Lists||Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double|
Squigly • Big Band • Fukua • Eliza • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune
|TauntsUniversal Commands •|