|Likes:||Lab 8, Big Band, Ileum, Peacock, Leduc, Hive, Dr. Avian|
|Dislikes:||The Skullheart, Valentine|
|Voice Actor:||Christopher Corey Smith|
Uses a variety of shark-themed attacks and high-tech weaponry. Shark Dive! Shark Knuckle! Science Upper! FEEDING FRENZY! Be sure to check your work.
In addition to shark themed attacks such as biting, diving, lunges, and even under-the-earth dives, Stanley would have a surprisingly solid boxing stance. He’s something of a sports nerd; a fan of boxing and hockey. He’d also use his advanced ASG arsenal from his Lab 4 days to his advantage. This could include various laser guns, missiles, or something akin to Iron Man’s Proton Cannon. He may even have laser skates or...a jetpack!
- Captain Kidd (World Heroes 2)
- Street Sharks
- Slayer (Guilty Gear XX #Reload)
- Richard Feynman (physics!)
- Iron Man (Marvel vs. Capcom series)
- Cyclops (Marvel vs. Capcom series)
- Stanley was the seventh possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $140,000.
- Peacock views him as a talking anvil with sharp teeth and created Andy Anvil in his image.
- He is incapable of walking backwards in the same way regular sharks can only move forward in order to push water into their gills.
- Stanley can be seen in the background of Lab 8 talking to a scientist. He also appears in the background of the Under the Bridge stage as a panicked spectator.