Welcome to the Skullgirls Wiki
The wiki about Skullgirls, a game developed by Lab Zero Games and published by Autumn Games and Marvelous AQL.
At the time of this original publication many official names for various terms and moves have not be openly shared with public, so for the sake of having some information readily available place holder names have been set in place for the time being. The minute the official names are released or discovered they will be immediately replaced, you can recognize place holder name easily as they will be in “quotations as such”.
Time for another Encore!
Lab Zero Games is bringing the fight for the Skull Heart to the PS4 and the Vita!
Meet the Cast of Skullgirls!
Jump Into New Meridian!
Discover the story behind Skullgirls!
Need More Skullgirls?
Check out links of Lab Zero Games and more!
About the gameSkullgirls is a fast-paced, 2D fighting game developed by Lab Zero Games(formerly Reverge Labs) and lead by tournament champ Mike “Mike Z” Zaimont and artist Alex “o_8” Ahad. The game released on April 10, 2012 on PSN and April 11, 2012 on XBLA for digital download. A PC version of the game was announced, releasing later this year.
Drawing on the best features the genre has to offer, Skullgirls is designed to be a tournament-grade fighter while remaining approachable and engaging for the casual player.
- Skullgirls features the most frames of animation per character of any fighting game, hand-drawn at high resolution and enhanced by real-time lighting courtesy of a powerful 3D engine
- Classic six-button play gives characters a huge variety of attacks and special moves
- With the Variable Tag Battle system, players can pit mismatched teams of one, two or three characters against one another
- Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
- A robust anti-infinite combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
- Robust tutorials and an AI designed to teach eases new players into the traditionally intimidating fighting game genre and helps you improve from there
- Official GGPO netcode ensures lag-free fighting online
- A stunning soundtrack by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane draws you into the game’s unique “Dark Deco” world
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter