- Back on the beat!
- Sometimes you gotta put the "harm" back in "harmony."
- It's "Big Band..." the "D" is silent.
- Big Band's my name... and layin' licks is my game.
- Mess with the oboe, you gots t'go.
- Big Band don't "watataaah" to the "shamaca", 'cause that's a "comacomalipachah", dig?
- I'm gon' git'cha, sucka!
- Girl... that is one wicked Jehri Curl. (vs Filia)
- You musta' had the whole bottle of Soul Glo. (vs Filia)
- Y'know... you got this fantasy in your head about getting out of a life. (vs. Cerebella)
- Hey, little troublemaker. (vs. Peacock)
- Baby... I'mma assign yo' pity on the runnin' kind. (vs Parasoul)
- Who's this beef jerky-lookin' cat? (vs Ms. Fortune)
- This 'bout to be a battle... but you already is one. (vs Painwheel)
- Ooooh-weeee! This pigeon built like a brick house! (vs Valentine)
- This yard dog drippin' all over my scene. (vs Double)
- This jive turkey thinkin' he can be the real article?! (vs Big Band)
- You little in the middle... but you got much back. (vs Squigly)
- I'mma huff... and puff... and blow yo' house down! (vs Beowulf)
- I ain't never heard of a junkyard cat. (vs Robo-Fortune)
- Armstrong! (c.HP)
- Right on (j. MK)
- Get busy. (j. MK)
- Am I the meanest? ( Ground Throw)
- Am I the prettiest? (Ground Throw)
- Downtown! (Brass Knuckles)
- Put yo' hands together! (Cymbal Clash)
- Make it clap! (Cymbal Clash)
- Brick House! (Take The 'A' Train)
- Take the soul train! (after successful heavy Take The 'A' Train)
- Give 'em the brass! (Strike Up The Band)
- You done funked up now! (Strike Up The Band)
- Time to beat that hide! (Tympany Drive)
- Tympany Jive! (Tympany Drive)
- Damn, that's funky! (Death Toll)
- You in trouble now, sucka! (Death Toll)
- Whoop-ass! (Super Sonic Jazz)
- Dyn-o-mite! (Switching in)
- Cartoons Plural! (Switching in w/ Peacock)
- Dirty D! (Tagging in Double)
- Step off, square! (Outtake)
- Ain't havin' none o'that! (Outtake)
- Outta sight. (Outtake)
- Yo' turn, Jack! (Tagging in Beowulf)
- What up blood ? (Tagging in Eliza)
- Rat soup eatin'... (Ground recovery)
- Cuttin' the rug! (Ground recovery)
- That's on time. (Ground recovery)
- Hush, now. (Opponent recovery)
- Hush, child. (Opponent recovery)
- Crank that artichoke! (Opponent recovery)
- You off tone. (Opponent recovery)
- Bow, sucka! (Opponent recovery)
- Guess I won't be hangin' up this high hat anytime soon.
- Brass to the face puts a fool in their place.
- You shoulda known I got the black belt in baritones.
- Get outta here 'fo I whup yo' ass again.
- Take a hike, cool breeze.
- Hair's like a woman; you treat it good, and it treat you good. (vs. Filia)
- You might be the princess, but I'm the king, sista. (vs. Parasoul)
- A soldier can never think by his heart, ma'am. He gotta think by the book. (vs. Parasoul)
- Thought you could beat me? Ninja, please. (vs Valentine)
- You a baaaaad mammajama! (vs. Painwheel)
- I got 99 problems and a lich ain't one. (vs Squigly)
- Too funky for myself. (vs Big Band)
- Jive-ass dude ain't got no brains anyhow. (vs Beowulf)
- You really laid some iron in this show, Jack. (vs Beowulf)
- Show's over... Cleopatra Bones. (vs. Eliza)
- Damn, girl, you must got the Devil in you. (vs. Double)
- This canary's got my joints jumpin'! (vs. Squigly)
- Ain't hearin' it.
- The Grim Reaper...
- Cut me some slack! (vs. Painwheel)
- Got you actin' a fool out here. (Time-out loss)
- Play me off that slow, slow beat. (Time-out loss)
- Saxploitation Big Band's rhyming couplets (e.g. "Brass to the face puts a fool in their place") are a reference to the character, Bullhorn, from the 2009 movie, "Black Dynamite", who speaks in rhyming couplets nearly all the time.
- "I'm gon' git'cha sucka!" is a reference to the 1988 blaxploitation movie, "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka".
- "Am I the meanest?" and "Am I the prettiest?" are references to the character, Sho'nuff, from the 1985 movie, "The Last Dragon".
- "You a baaaaad mamma jama!" is a reference to the song "She's a Bad Mamma Jama" by Carl Carlton.
- "I got 99 problems and a lich ain't one" is a reference to the song "99 Problems" by Jay-Z.
- "Ooooh-weeee! This pigeon built like a brick house!" is a reference to the song "Brick House" by The Commodores.
- "Dyn-o-mite!" is the prominent catch phrase used by James "J.J" Evans Jr. in the 70's sitcom Good Times.
- "Cartoons Plural!" is the name of one of the characters in Key & Peele's "East-West Bowl" sketch.
- "Crank that artichoke" is the name of rapper Sgt. Gutter's hit single in the animated TV series The Boondocks.
|Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double|
Squigly • Big Band • Fukua • Eliza • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune
|Announcer • Marie|
|Anime Peacock • Salty Parasoul • Valley Girl Painwheel • Politician Double • Saxploitation Big Band|
|Real Soviet Announcer • Female Announcer • Dazed Announcer|
|Skullgirls Voice Cast|