|A quick stab with Krieg.|
|Taps the opponent with the tip of Krieg.|
|Taps quickly with Krieg.|
|Steps with her back foot and smacks the opponent with the side of Krieg. Pyro.|
|Thrusts Krieg 2 times very quickly. Pyro.|
|Swings upward with Krieg. Pyro.|
|A vertical slash with Krieg. Pyro.|
|Rises while doing a arched swing over her head. Launcher. Jump Cancelable. Pyro.|
|Slashes straight down with Krieg. Knockdown. Pyro.|
|A swift but brief low kick.|
|A small kick with the end of her foot.|
|A strong knee to the midsection.|
|Sits on the ground and extends her leg out.|
|Flips forward and opens Krieg as she kicks. Can be held to float gently toward the ground.|
|Steps forward and kicks with her back foot at a upward angle. Knockback. Wall bounces in the corner.|
|Stabs Krieg into the ground and swings around it while sweeping with both feet. Knockdown.|
|Jumps on Krieg and releases several flaming stabs beneath her. Since it elevates her a bit it can be used to extend her jump.|
|Pistol whips the opponent with her Luger while hitting overhead. Overhead.|
|Crosses her legs and slashes with Krieg at a downward angle, hitting at the opponent's feet. Pyro.|
|Lunges Krieg forward for a fierce stab.|
|Does an axe kick. Overhead. Launcher.|
|Stabs behind herself with the umbrella as it turns into a drill. Hits 3x. Vacuum. Pyro.|
|Performs a downward stomp, if you connect with your opponent it will actually bounce you back up.|
|Tosses a Tear that will stick in place (no hitbox). Launch in a variety of ways depending on the button pressed (Note: pressing and holding the button yields different positions):|
|Shoots a Tear across the screen that will hit as it travels, upon contact with anything it will place a Tear at that point. Can shoot horizontally or diagonally. Pyro.|
|Parasoul's taunt. Parasoul turns her back to her opponent and yawns.|
|Parasoul rides onscreen on a motorcycle operated by one of her Black Egret soldiers, which knocks the opponent down upon contact.|
|Parasoul opens up Krieg and uses it to knock the opposing point character offscreen.|
|A projectile attack where Parasoul will call in a sniper from off screen, consumes 1 bar of Super Meter. This attack tracks the opponent anywhere on screen and will even cause knockdown on a grounded opponent. If traded with another attack you actually have enough time to continue a combo or call in a second shot since the opponent is forced to go through the knockdown animation.
References the arcade game of the same name.
|Several subordinates ride across the screen on motorcycles, rushing the opponent, consumes 1 bar of Super Meter. Note they can be knocked off screen by enemy attacks.|
- Movement: Parasoul's walking animation is different from most, she takes long strides in between steps making her speed a little inconsistent, the first part is faster since she takes a big step and it allows her to preform tick grabs easier than most. Her dash however is very fast and covers a good amount of distance in a short manner of time since it's one leap forward or backward, making dashes to grabs rather easy as well.
- Double Links: Several of Parasoul's normals can be canceled into themselves allowing her to perform two consecutive attacks, where most characters can only perform a single, before continuing a chain.
- Tears: Once set will automatically detonate after 150F. The can not be influenced by an opponent's attack, however if you are hit or thrown (including teching) they will vanish, blocking will not cause this. Detonation of Tears have a 10f startup, they have a large hit range and hit stun. Only 3 Tears are allowed at once, any more after that will make the initial Tears disappear in their order of being placed.
- Pyro: Several of Parasoul's Normal and Special moves have an ignition effect that will cause Napalm Tears to explode on impact.
- Aesthetics: Parasoul's palettes can include; glasses, stripped clothing, knee high socks, long boots, sash (left arm), stockings, fingerless gloves, colors of sleeves can be different from the rest of her blouse, color of skirt can be different from her blouse.
|Move Lists||Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double|
Squigly • Big Band • Fukua • Eliza • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune
|Universal Commands • Taunts|