Isaac’s time travel mechanics aren’t your standard slow/stop fare. For example, a double of Isaac could instantly appear from the future for a lunging punch, and a countdown begins above Isaac’s head. When the countdown reaches zero, Isaac pauses and prepares to travel back in time to deliver the punch. If he is hit during the preparation, the opponent regains any damage they took from the punch since it never happened. If his double is hit during the punch, Isaac himself takes damage when the countdown reaches zero.
Isaac may also have other time related attacks, such as the ability to convert successful special attacks into supers in the past after noticing they connected. He could possibly manipulate the timer, namely knocking off a few seconds to hasten that time-out.
- Professor Badass (Kevin Stewart)
- Neinhalt Sieger (Samurai Shodown series)
- one-frame DHCs (Marvel vs. Capcom 2)
- Shadow (One Must Fall 2097)
- Isaac was the 29th possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $580,000.
- Isaac's design largely resembles the meme "Professor Badass", because of his steampunk-like attire.
- It seems likely the other person who knew about the dig was actually Scythana, the Gigan.
- Isaac is a professor at the University of Canopolis.
- Isaac's 'hair' was gravely injured by a pair of scissors, leaving a cool scar.