|Likes:||Leduc, Dr. Avian, Big Band, Ileum, Peacock, Stanley, Lab 8|
|Voice Actor:||Erin Fitzgerald|
Appearance in the story
Lots of crazy wall dives, weird movement options, and stingers for a heavily rushdown-based pixie. Aerial superiority, thy name shall be Hive.
Hive’s moves would be themed after bees as well as fighter planes and bombers. Her Synthetic Parasite’s default shape is a set of interlocking hexagons wrapped around her arms, but can be shifted into various configurations such as a lance or shield. She’d also be able to launch them as bee-shaped missiles and bombs.
- B. Jenet (Garaou: Mark of the Wolves)
- Hive was the eighth possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $160,000.
- She appears as a spectator in the Lab 8 stage and Under the Bridge stage. Both times she is seen standing next to Leduc.
- The triangular on her forehead is a reference to the dorsal ocelli, three eye like sensors found on the middle of bee and wasps heads.
- The mechanical bees she controls are not alive and do not contain Theonite. However her Beezle Bomb allows her to control them.
- Her parasite is easy to remove, even when compared to other synthetic parasites. The Beezl Bomb is a mix of an implanted modifier and a wearable suit, meaning suit off and appear normal but still have access to her powers.
- She is said to be slightly younger than Filia, making her roughly 15.
- She and Leduc have a sibling-like bond.
- Hive's parasite's name, Beezl Bomb is a reference to Beelzebub, an alternative name for the Devil used in the Bible. Several artists have depicted the Devil as an enormous insect under this name.