|Gender:||Unknown (Presumably male)|
|Voice Actor:||Kaiji Tang|
Lab 7's only successful psychic experiment, most of Brain Drain's body was destroyed in the disaster which consumed the facility. The experience left him doubtful of human reliability, so as far as he is concerned anybody who falls short of his expectations is to be replaced. Because of this ruthless approach, he soon became the widely-feared second-in-command of Lab 0. An expert at analyzing others, he even believes he can construct superior mechanical replicas.
Brain Drain is the "psychic director" of the highly secretive ASG Lab Zero. Peacock, Leduc, Ileum, Big Band, and the other creations of ASG Lab 8 appear to have free will and stay on friendly terms with Dr. Avian (who is possibly unware of Brain Drain's true intentions). Brain Drain controls Painwheel against her will, suggesting a more villainous set of ethics and a sadistic streak. Valentine hates Brain Drain and may have been forced to work on the kidnapped Carol under his direct influence.
At the end of Painwheel's story he is shown looking down to Painwheel as she is in a state of depression, sadness and anger after her heartbreaking run in with her parents after they've seen her physical monstrous appearance. As Painwheel is grieving Brain Drain makes himself known by telling her to head back to the lab at Lab Zero because he had much to discuss with her, however upon seeing Brain Drain Painwheel calmly says to him "Do you really think you can control me...?" before quickly becoming enraged and telling him that he's next.
Brain Drain is calm, cool, sophisticated, and incredibly arrogant. With his strong psychic abilities and robotic body, he is able to glide around with the greatest of ease. The extending needles on his fingers and head are used to read someone’s mind, alter their memories, or even control their body. His snapback attack may possess the enemy player as he takes over their body and forces them to fight their own team members. He’s also able to attack with various psychic beams from his head. He might have some sort of ability where he analyzes and deconstructs an enemy’s attack, customizing a part of his move-list and projecting it back in holographic format.
"Stop hitting yourself! No, wait...keep going.”
- Thanos (Marvel Super Heroes)
- Ivan Ooze (Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: Fighting Edition [SNES])
- Magneto (Marvel vs. Capcom series)
- Toki (Hokuto no Ken)
- Warlock (Cyberbots)
- Rogue (X-Men vs. Street Fighter)
- Shadow (One Must Fall: 2097)
- Brain Drain was the eleventh possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $220,000.
- Brain Drain's head looks very similar to that of Gurren Lagann, from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It even has the exposed brain that Lagann has in its first form.
- In an unused alternate ending for Valentine, it is implied that Brain Drain has some kind of relationship with Christmas.