|Dislikes:||Being stuck in Cerebella's Shadow|
Beatrix (JP: ビアトリクス) is a fiercely competitive magician hoping to dethrone Cerebella's current popularity to replace her, both at the circus and as an agent of the Medicis. Beatrix wears the Cloak of Damocles, allowing her to carry and apply an impossible array of props with some risk. She combines its genuinely supernatural properties with old fashioned sleight of hand for attacks nobody can see coming. She is noted for her skill, but is described by Black Dahlia as "wearing her ambitions on her sleeve" and Feng as "an envious little ball of hate".
In Cerebella's origin story in Skullgirls Mobile, she is one of three candidates chosen for a mission for the Medicis, alongside Cerebella and Feng. She passes the first and second tests, but fears Feng will outdo her, so she uses the Cloak of Damocles to hide the prize Feng was supposed to retrieve for Taliesin, causing Feng to lose. In the third and final test where she must fight Cerebella, she throws a barrage of knives at Vitale, who is spectating the fight, knowing Cerebella would go out of bounds to protect him. While Cerebella is technically disqualified and Beatrix wins, Vitale convinces Dahlia to give the job to Cerebella, since she saved his life whereas Beatrix attacked him. Beatrix, infuriated by the loss, is then given a stack of poker chips for her "efforts".
Now you see her, now she’s pinning you down with a barrage of knives before sawing you in half.
With her magic cloak, she’s able to hold an otherwise impossible diversity of weaponry. However, it does take an incredible amount of concentration to pull off the tricks correctly, and a mistake could be painful or deadly. The threat of danger is always looming above. Her cloak has an extra-dimensional property to it, and she is even able to counter enemy attacks and avoid projectiles by having them fall into the cloak instead.
- Ciel (Melty Blood)
- Spiral (X-Men: Children of the Atom / Marvel vs. Capcom 2)
- V-Ism Cody (Street Fighter Alpha 3)
- Mycale (Akatsuki Blitzkampf)
- Area (Street Fighter EX3)
- Vergil's Spiral Swords (Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3)
- Beatrix was the seventeenth possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $340,000.
- Beatrix, like the rest of the members of the Cirque des Cartes, represent a card of some sort. She represents the 'Club' set.
- She appears as a spectator in the River King Casino and is the only official character to do so.
- She looks up to Black Dahlia, or at least wants to kiss up to her, calling her "Madam Dahlia". Like Cerebella, Beatrix was trained to wield knives hidden in her shoes by Black Dahlia.