- In the name of Lab 8, I will pulverize you!
- The hero arrives at the last second.
- Hey, this ain't the convention hall.
- Whose eyes are those eyes? (vs. Peacock)
- Wild schoolgirl appears! (vs. Filia)
- The cat girl is fine too. (vs. Ms. Fortune)
- A medical ninja? Believe it! (vs. Valentine)
- I've read enough doujin to know where THIS is going. (vs. Double)
- I...I hope Senpai will notice me. (vs. Big Band)
- Is that a zombie? (vs. Squigly)
- It's time to DUEL! (vs. Eliza)
- Hair bunshin no jutsu? (vs. Fukua)
- Pekipekipekidesuka? (vs. Beowulf)
- Desu! (s.LP)
- Pochi! (s.LP)
- Yare yare... (c.LP)
- Burning!... (s.MP)
- Shining!... (s.MP)
- Jakigan! (c.MP)
- Gabu! (j.MP)
- Locked on! (s.HP)
- Tiro! (s.HP)
- Solar flare! (c.HP)
- High Mega! (c.HP)
- Bingo! (j.HP)
- Blam! (j.HP)
- Gum-gum! (s.LK)
- Kuribo! (c.LK)
- Nani sore! (s.MK)
- Dorya! (s.MK)
- Deleted! (c.MK)
- Beeaam! (c.MK)
- Boundaries! (j.MK)
- Ochobo! (j.MK)
- Overhead! (s.HK)
- Zukko! (s.HK)
- Lunch time! (c.HK)
- Stylish! (c.HK)
- Avery-kun! (j.HK)
- I choose you! (j.HK)
- Desudesudesudesu! (Throw)
- Die die die die die UUUUGHH! (Throw)
- Kiwami AAAHHH! (Bang!)
- Composure! (Bang!)
- Secret sword! (BANG!)
- Zero style! (BANG!)
- My own style! (BANG! BANG! BANG!)
- Feel my art! (George's Day Out, Boxcar George, George at the Air Show)
- Paint it red! (George's Day Out, Boxcar George, George at the Air Show)
- Uguu... (Shadow of Impending Doom)
- This is my hole! (The Hole Idea)
- Desuno! (The Hole Idea)
- Warp! (The Hole Idea)
- Gokigenyo! (Hi Hi Birdie)
- Get mad... Get mad! (Hi Hi Birdie)
- Incinerate them! (Argus Agony)
- The bird of Hermes is my name! (Argus Agony)
- New Meridian is about to explode! (Lonesome Lenny)
- Art is an EXPLOSION! (Lonesome Lenny)
- MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW! (Goodfellas)
- All according to keikaku. (Goodfellas)
- Free hugs! (Air grab)
- Glomp! (Air grab)
- HENTAI! (Throw tech)
- H! (Throw tech)
- Pipiru-pi! (Outtake)
- Kakki-n! (Outtake)
- Junen Hayaindayo. (Switching out)
- Withdraw coolly! (Swiching out)
- The fun's yet to come! (Switching out)
- Go Beserk! (Switching out)
- Ben-senpai! (Switching out with Big Band)
- Sax-Deka! (Switching out with Big Band)
- Neko-san! (Switching out with Ms. Fortune)
- Fortune-San! (Switching out with Ms.Fortune)
- Carol-chan! (Switching out with Painwheel)
- Kangohu-san! (Switching out with Valentine)
- Robo neko! Robo neko! (Switching out with Robo Fortune)
- Beowulf-Sensei! (Switching out Beowulf)
- Cerebella-Chan! (Switching out with Cerebella)
- Double-San! (switching out with Double)
- Eliza-San! (Switching out with Eliza)
- Filia-Chan! (Switching out with Filia)
- Fukua-Chan! (Switching out with Fukua)
- Parasoul-Hime! (Switching out with Parasoul)
- Valentine-San! (Switching out with Valentine)
- Squigly-Chan! (Switching out with Squigly)
- Umbrella-Hime! (Switching out with Umbrella) (Unused)
- Madamada! (Ground recovery)
- Itata... (Ground recovery)
- Zettai! (Ground recovery)
- Nani sore! (Ground recovery)
- Musn't run. (Ground recovery)
- Hurry, hurry! (Opponent recovery)
- Anta baka? (Opponent recovery)
- Daijoubu? (Opponent recovery)
- If we fight again, I'll show you my true power! (vs. Cerebella)
- Another heaven coin closer to redemption! (vs. Double)
- I am the true warrior of justice! (vs. Parasoul)
- I like your taste in cosplay. (vs. Peacock)
- Don't be so quick to throw away your life. (vs. Painwheel)
- Sit, boy. Sit! (vs. Beowulf)
- With hair that spiky, you can become a main character. (vs. Filia)
- You're already dead! (vs. Squigly)
- I could've done with a little less fan service (vs. Valentine)
- Did I just catch a Phantom Thief? (vs. Ms. Fortune)
- You'll carry that weight. (vs. Big Band)
- I only used 1% of my true power! (vs. Eliza)
- You'll need more bunshins to beat me. (vs. Fukua)
- I'll call ya when I want some pepperoni. (vs. Robo-Fortune)
- Not like we're friends or anything... baka. (vs. Marie)
- You menace...
- I feel sick...
- This feeling...
- I regret nothing...
- Sonna bakana...
- "This is my hole!" is a line from The Enigma of Amigara Fault by Junji Ito, a short manga about mysterious holes appearing at Amigara mountain.
- "I choose you!" references the Pokémon anime.
- "Kiwami AAAHHH!", "Composure!", "Secret Sword!" and "Zero Style!" are references to a Japanese Internet meme "Futae No Kiwami".
- "Pekipekipekidesuka?" is taken from the lyrics of Wrestler Kaiken(レスラー会見) in Japanese version of Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- "You're already dead," is the signature phrase of Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star.
- "Abesshi", is another reference to Fist of the North Star, that is a combination of "aaaaaa!" and the Japanese onomatopoeia for getting punched in the face "besshi".
- "Tiro" is an italian word which means "shoot", and it may be taken from "Tiro Finale", a finishing move of Mami Tomoe in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- "Sax-Deka”(サックス刑事) is Big Band's nickname which has been used among Japanese Skullgirls fans since before he became playable.
- "Pipiru-pi" is taken from the chant "Pipiru-piru-piru-pipiru-pi" recited by Dokuro-chan in Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan.
- "All according to keikaku" is a reference to a meme from Death Note, where a subtitled version says, "Just according to keikaku", while at the top reads, "(Translator's note: "keikaku" means "plan")" to add hilarity.
- Another potential reference to Death Note is found with the line "Deleted!", where a scene features the new owner of the Death Note, Teru Mikami writing down names and exclaiming "Delete! Delete! DELETE!".
- "Is that a zombie?" is a paraphrased reference to the title of the anime, Is This A Zombie?.
- "Nani sore" is a reference to a notable line said by Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill that translates to "What does that mean?".
- Ironically, the voice actress of Peacock, Sara Williams, also portrayed the English voice of Nonon.
- "Sonna bakana" roughly translates to "this cannot be", a popular catch phrase of many villains.
- "Art is an EXPLOSION!" is a signature phrase said by Deidara from Naruto .
- "Believe it!" is the signature phrase of Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto.
- "In the name of Lab 8, I will pulverize you!" is a re-imagining from "In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!", a famous quote taken from Sailor Moon.
- "Gum-gum!" is a quote taken from Monkey D. Luffy, a titular character from One Piece.
- "It's time to DUEL!" is a very popular quote from Yu-Gi-Oh!.
- "Kuribo" is a Japanese translation for Goomba from the Mario franchise, meaning "chestnut".
- "I'll call ya when I want some pepperoni." is a restructured quote from "Who do you call when you want some pepperoni?" from the Samurai Pizza Cats intro.
- "The cat girl is fine too." is a reference to the quote "A Cat is Fine too..." from the Doujinshi manga "That's Why I Assault Ren"
- "I've read enough Doujin to know where THIS is going." is a reference to the popular catchphrase "I've Seen Enough Hentai to Know Where This is Going".
- "Not like we're friends or anything...Baka" is a reference to Tsundere-type characters in Anime and Manga.
- "Sit, boy. Sit!" is a reference to InuYasha
- "Another heaven coin closer to redemption!" is a reference to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.
- The bird of Hermes is my name!" is a reference to the Hellsing OVA. "The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame."
|Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double|
Squigly • Big Band • Fukua • Eliza • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune
|Announcer • Marie|
|Anime Peacock • Salty Parasoul • Valley Girl Painwheel • Politician Double • Saxploitation Big Band|
|Real Soviet Announcer • Female Announcer • Dazed Announcer|
|Skullgirls Voice Cast|