|Voice Actor:||Christopher Corey Smith|
Adam Kapowski would represent the Black Egret soldiers as a playable group. Their lifebar would be divided into thirds, with each third representing an Egret. Whenever a segment is depleted, that character faints and the next one joins the fray. The first two are faceless Egrets, and the last is Adam himself.
Since in reality Adam is a talented soldier, he would have access to moves that the other two Egrets lack, giving the group some last-ditch power. However, the group would also have techniques that require more soldiers alive, such as sacrificing one of them for a damage or a buff to the next one, or ganging up on the opponent.
In addition to attacks similar to what the Egrets do while assisting Parasoul, Adam is skilled at a variety of other military weapons ranging from close combat to assorted guns, grenades, and bazookas. He might have some sort of ammo meter that he’d need to reload for certain attacks.
- Norimaro (Capcom Versus series, Norimaro’s Lovely Ladies)
- E-Soldat (Akatsuki Blitzkampf)
- Metal Gun III: Shout of the Arms
- Ran (Bob and George)
- Togusa (Ghost in the Shell)
- Multi-boss fights (Odin Sphere)
- TOP system (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)
- Anonym (Akatsuki Blitzkampf)
- Naoto (Persona 4 Arena)
- Chris Redfield (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
- Adam was the 27th possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $540,000.
- Adam's last name is revealed to be Kapowski in one of the live-stream videos on Indiegogo.
- Adam makes a cameo with Umbrella in the background of Glass Canopy.
- Adam's irises were originally solid black. With the update that added Squigly's story mode, his irises were changed to be blue, and made more detailed.